Christine (of Why I hate my husband fame) whose blog is simultaneously hilarious and disturbing, threw out the challenge to answer a few questions. Now I normally don’t do these, but I’m bored, can’t be bothered working on my photography, any of the three articles I’ve started for my Techno section, or even just sorting through the thousands of joke spam you send me and doing an old cut and past here … so, here goes …
1. If you had to set your own work schedule; 8 hours per day; 5 days per week. Which days and hours would you choose?
Sunday through Thursday but between 1500 and 2300
2. What Reality Show would you be on and why?
err … preferably none, but if I had to choose – either biggest loser (free personal trainers and time to workout!) or the great escape (free world wide travel!)
3. What is the last book you read?
Terry Pratchett’s Discworld Series – Thump
4. There are many songs that bring us back to a certain memory. What song(s) do you HATE to hear for that very reason?
None really, sorry. There are those I hate to hear for other reasons though. Like bloody white-trash-wannabe-with-a-huge-inheritence-but-now-I’m-a-popstar Paris “do me” Hilton.
5. If you could go back in time to be any place in world history, what time would you choose and what country/place?
Pre-Spanish Invasion South America – particularly the Mayan Civilisation
6. Do you know more than one language? Which one(s).
I also know Italian (Dialect mainly) and some Spanish. Planning on picking up some French too.
7. What is your favorite blog? Please link it. One only.
Besides the aformentioned 100 reasons? I’d have to go for Scary Personals
8. What is your favorite web site?
mmm … at the moment … not sure I have a favourite … I do spend most of my time on Flickr though
9. Your house is on fire, the people and pets you love are safe and you can grab one other “thing”, what are you taking?
My Camera kit!!
10. You have $100 to spend in the next hour. How are you spending it? (Saving it or giving it away not permitted.)
mmmm … camera equipment ain’t cheap … so, it’ll have to be dinner and wine 🙂